Given Their technology, the UETI could build, populate, and maintain a deep-space habitat called Heaven.
Heaven: a deep space habitat populated by immortal beings
Mortal: beings who will die
Immortal: beings that maintain a steam of consciousness for billions of years
Being: any type of human
God: the UETI
- Build a deep space habitat with enough room to hold trillions of individuals.
- Equip the habitat with billions of transporters, long-range replicators, and whole mind-body emulators.
- Staff the habitat with existing immortals.
- Using the long-range replicators, beam aboard a copy of mortals moments before the future predictors say they will die.
- Transition mortals to life as an immortals in Heaven by putting them in a whole mind-body emulators while reconditioning the minds of the dead mortals.
- Maintain the habitat by filtering all pathogens, including congenital defects, from mind-body emulators. This can be done before rehabilitating malevolent mortal humans into benevolent immortals.
- A stable habitat that can last for billions of years in intergalactic space, away from stellar phenomenon.
- Resources for rehabilitating the malevolent humans that are brought aboard.
- A place for immortal beings to eventually become the UETI.
Why would the UETI do this?
God’s Mercy, because the UETI is fully human and therefore still capable of empathy.