Welcome. This blog is about the predication and understanding of ETIs, Extra-Terrestrial Intelligences. Given the existence of Earth civilization and the size of the universe, the likelihood of at least one ETI is undeniable. Science’s ability to understand, predict, and measure is lacking in this area. I have three models of ETI prediction, specifically ETI, UETI and UETI-ism.
The pages are as follows:
- Page 1 establishes the near certainty of ETIs with a new model for predicting the number of ETIs, expanded in scope to include all ETIs in the universe. If the math is too much just read the the Analysis and Conclusion sections
- Page 2 is an allegory about the current efforts at SETI, the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence, to illustrate why no ETIs have been observed.
- Page 3 tries to illustrate the heart of my arguments – an ETI development model called UETI, Ultimate Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence. It is presented as a way to predict ETI behaviors. It is optimistically slanted where the Great Filter is pessimistic.
- Page 4 is the definition of my religion I have called UETI-ism. This religion is based on the earlier UETI model and my own personal beliefs. I’ve attempted to establish a religion that does not violate scientific laws and principles, but still incorporates the best of many religions.
- Page 5 is just for fun. It is a design for a space habitat used to turn dead mortals into immortal beings. I have named the habitat “Heaven.”
I ask the reader, can a scientist believe in God? My answer is an emphatic yes, as long as we define what we mean by God. Let me know what you think in the comments below.
I encourage commenting both from a scientific and theological viewpoint. Any input you can give is appreciated and I will consider notes relating to the text of what I’ve proposed.
I will not edit comments, other than filtering out any cursing. Derogatory and bullying comments will also be rejected.
My blog is made up of pages rather than posts and are best read from first to last.